- Kenneth R. WestPartner
- Email Kenneth R. West ›
Selected as a Top Rated Lawyer™ in Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, 2012 edition, in personal injury, trust and estate litigation as well as commercial litigation, Ken West has for the past 25 years been AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition available for both professional ability and ethics. In 2018, Ken West was also selected into America’s Top 100 Attorneys.
Mr. West specializes in trust and estate litigation, personal injury and commercial litigation and has litigated hundreds of cases in the State Courts of Maryland, the District of Columbia and the Federal Courts in Maryland and the District of Columbia. His personal injury clients have recovered millions of dollars in judgments and settlements.
Ken West has had the distinct honor of serving as Chairman of the Montgomery County Judicial Selections Committee and has also served as an officer in the Montgomery County Bar Association. In addition, Mr. West has been on the Board of Directors for the Montgomery County Bar Foundation and has served as a court-appointed mediator and arbitrator. He is also a Bencher with the Rockville chapter of the Inns of Court.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Montgomery County Executive Board, Officer
- Maryland Bar Association, Officer, Member and Executive Board
- Montgomery County Bar Foundation, Board Member
- Bethesda Advisory Commission, Board Member
- Bethesda/Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Rockville Inns of Court, Bencher
- Levitan, Ezrin, West & Kerxton, Chtd., Litigation Partner, 1973–1984
- District of Columbia, Office of the Corporation Counsel, Trial Attorney, 1970–1972
- Washington, D.C. and Baltimore’s Top Rated Lawyers™, 2012 Ed., as published in the Washington Post
- Court-appointed arbitrator and mediator
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys, 2018 Ed.